Toy 'R' Us is partnering with Autism Speaks through the month of April for a fundraising campaign. Since 2007, they have together raised over $12 million for Autism Speaks. As a company committed to children to all abilities, Toys 'R' Us has worked with Autism Speaks to come up a list of "10 Toys That Speak To Autism." These toys are everything from toys children with Autism can play with by themselves to toys that can play with alongside their siblings or other children. A detailed listing of each toy can be found here.
|Simple First Words: Let's Talk, Priddy Books|
|Cake Decorator Playset, by Just Like Home|
|Hot Potato, by Fundex|
|Kerplunk! by Mattel|
|Leapster Explorer Learning Experience, by Leapfrog|
|Light Up Alphabet Apple, VTech|
|Melissa & Doug Chunky Puzzle|
|See n'Say The Farmer Says, by Fisher Price|
|Jumbo Foam Puzzle Textured Blocks, by Imaginarium|
|Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway Set, by Learning Curve|
- wear all blue, from your baseball cap, to your blue jeans, all the way down to blue shoes!
- serve up blue cupcakes, blue cookies, and any other blue treats you might make
- tie blue bows around trees
- host a blueberry breakfast for neighbors or co-workers
- turn your Facebook profile picture or timeline to blue