$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine Ideas for Teachers

Valentine's Day is quickly coming and I, for one, am not ready! I can always run out and buy Valentine's for the kids to hand out at school, but I want something special for my kids teachers! Here are some ideas I found on Pinterest.


This is made from a small flower pot, turned upside down. Such a cute idea!

This is a sock cupcake! Fuzzy socks, rolled up and placed inside a paper muffin cup and wrapped in cellophane. Could be a great present, especially for cold winter mornings!

Hershey kiss sundae...for the chocolate lovers!

This might be the one I go with...brownies in a heart shape with a handmade tag.

This is just a small pail, (you can find these in the $1 section of Target - love it there!), some styrofoam inside and a ton of DumDum's...or you could use BlowPops.

So what are you planning to give your kids teachers? Anything really different? I would love to see your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment