$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Be a Stella & Dot Stylist


Wouldn't it feel great to be a part of Stella & Dot's growing team and earn over $75 an hour running your own fashion business? Well  Stella & Dot  allows you to do just that when you sign up as a  Stella & Dot  Independent Stylist Stella & Dot  creates flexible, work from home business opportunities for entrepreneurial women. To find out more information on becoming a  Stella & Dot Stylist visit www.stelladot.com/stylist. Get started today! 

2 comments:

  1. Following by email - from Blog Hop Social!

    I think this is a great idea. I have shared it with some fellow fashionistas. Have you done this yourself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not, but I would like to. I looked into it and the bottom line is that you have to buy x amount of clothes, host a show at your house or someone's house and hopefully sell to your friends based on what they see and what's on line. My problem is that I don't have enough people where I live that would be interested. All the people that I think would be interested live in all different places so I don't know how to make that work!

      Delete