$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Trees

I love Christmas trees.

I wish we could keep them up all year...but then, I guess, they wouldn't be special anymore.

I have all different decorations, ribbons, ornaments, tinsel, etc that I have used on my Christmas trees. I usually have theme and I like to change it year after year.

We have 2 trees...one in our living room and one in the den. The Christmas tree in the living room is the more formal tree this year. Our Christmas tree in the den is more family oriented. Pinterest is one of my favorite places for getting new ideas on how to decorate my Christmas trees.

From my Christmas Trees Pinterest board, here are some of my favorite...


Source: hgtv.com via Meredith on Pinterest



...and then, my own, personal tree...


 This is the tree in my living room, along with some of my favorite ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment