Recently, I was given a packet of Mother's Day Party Games Pack by Python Printable Games to review. The pack retails for $19.95. It consists of 20 games:
- Mother May I?
- Mother's Day Keepsake Kids' Craft
- Hot Actor's Trivia
- Around the House Tidy Up Hunt
- The Color of Music
- Tangled Tongue Twister Tango
- Famous Moms and Daughters Celebrity Trivia
- Sexy Scavenger Hunt for Mom and Dad
- Survival of the Fittest Party Game
- Nasty British Food Trivia
- Flowers Trivia
- Homemade Matinee Kids' Acting Game
- Chocolate Trivia
Some games are suitable for just kids, some for teen to adult, and some for adults only (for Mom and Dad to enjoy in the evening!). There is something for all ages and tastes. Many of the games can be used on other occasions -- games don't come with restrictions or time limits. You can keep these games forever and reuse them for other parties, so games that might not be useful now may come in handy later!
My family and I did not try all of the games and some we are saving for a time where we can all relax and play. The printables that we did try were most of the trivia pages, Mother May I? and the Mother's Day Keepsake Kids' Craft.
Python Printable Games have various printable games for almost any occasion; whether it is for a Baby Shower, Birthday Games, Movie Trivia Games, Scavenger Hunts, Sleepover Games, Camping Games, and lots more. Python Printable Games encourages you to sign up to our newsletter. On joining, you will get 30 pages of free printables, and exclusive coupons and freebies every month. You can also connect with Python on Twitter, or Facebook.
* This is a sponsored post for review. I received this product for free, but that in no way alters my honest review.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.