$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Ideas

Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week and being on the PTA board, I am one of the parents making decisions on what we are going to do for our teachers and staff. We are still planning, although it is last minute. So far we have a wonderful luncheon for teachers and staff that we will be hosting Friday. We have called in some generous parents to relieve teachers for a while so they can eat in peace for 20 minutes. Most of the things we have planned is based on who is willing to donate things or give us a great discount. Our teachers love food, so we will be spoiling them all with little goodies to eat, along with a very nice lunch.

If you are in need of some ideas for Teacher Appreciation Week, I found some great ideas on Pinterest that you can use.













To see the original pins that are linked up to their source, check out myTeacher Ideas page on Pinterest. Leave a comment with your Pinterest name and I will follow you back.

2 comments:

  1. HONESTLY!!!! That is absolutely amazing!!! Love them, sigh, If I only I were this creative (c: I am loving your page, I know I have said that before, but I mean it. Anyways, I left you a comment on google + too but I was psyched about this post, as I need ideas and you far exceeded my expectations! Thanks! xo, Kate

    ReplyDelete