Saturday, May 26, 2012

Romantic Father's Day

Sometimes, I forget to tell my husband what a great father he is. Father's Day is a good reminder to show him love and appreciation. He does so much for me and for the kids, I tried to find some good ideas that my husband would like...

Source: via Meredith on Pinterest

31 Messages - 

Source: via Meredith on Pinterest

Source: via Meredith on Pinterest

Special Card from Wife to Husband - 

Dry Cleaning for your Husband -

Love Map - a map with all the places that are meaningful for both of you

Sock Bouquet = 

Yummy Meal - my husband loves Italian, so this would be great

Do you go out of your way to buy your husband a special gift for Father's Day, or do you just keep it as gifts from the kids? My husband always tries to spoil me for Mother's, it will be his turn!

1 comment:

  1. I'm now following your blog via GFC from Mom's Do It Better Group Please Come return The Favor back. Evoluchun's Miscellaneous