$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Romantic Father's Day

Sometimes, I forget to tell my husband what a great father he is. Father's Day is a good reminder to show him love and appreciation. He does so much for me and for the kids, I tried to find some good ideas that my husband would like...





Source: etsy.com via Meredith on Pinterest

31 Messages - 

Source: etsy.com via Meredith on Pinterest

Source: etsy.com via Meredith on Pinterest

Special Card from Wife to Husband - 

Dry Cleaning for your Husband -

Love Map - a map with all the places that are meaningful for both of you

Sock Bouquet = 

Yummy Meal - my husband loves Italian, so this would be great

Do you go out of your way to buy your husband a special gift for Father's Day, or do you just keep it as gifts from the kids? My husband always tries to spoil me for Mother's Day...now, it will be his turn!

1 comment:

  1. I'm now following your blog via GFC from Mom's Do It Better Group Please Come return The Favor back. Evoluchun's Miscellaneous

    ReplyDelete