$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Monday, February 13, 2012

Blue and Hear - Grammy Special

I am again, woefully behind in my Photo-A-Day Challenge. But I'm going to catch up on two posts right here!
Katy Perry at Grammy Awards
in Ellie Saab


This is something blue alright! Personally, I think she resembles Marge Simpson or a smurf, slightly. The dress itself looks pretty, up close. But it is still a little matronly, in my opinion. Plus, the blue hair is killing me! Do these celebrities not realize how much they are damaging their hair by dyeing it all these crazy colors?! Maybe if her hair was a normal color, maybe down with some curls? From the song she sang, it sounds like bitter revenge is where she is right now...maybe she should take a look at Rihanna's dress for the next award show! (To see Rihanna's dress from the Grammy's, check it out here)




This is my post for
"Hear"...last night's Grammy performance from Adele. After all the problems that she has had with her voice, she sounded great! I could tell a little bit of difference in her voice, but not in a bad way. She has one of the most amazing voices and this was my favorite of the night!

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing with Ms Perry's hair and dress, but I have to say there were a lot of "misses" IMHO regarding choice of dresses last night.

    I have something for you on my blog at http://katsdailyinspiration.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html. I hope that you will accept it and then pass it along to another deserving lady.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Kat...I was going to do a post just on the misses!! LOL Thanks for the award...I'm off to pass it on right now :-)

      Delete