$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Designed by Pinterest

I have a sunporch on the back of my house. We never really use it, except to put trash until taking it outside. What I want more than anything is a place to leave coats and shoes, plus bookbags and lunchboxes. All of that usually ends up on the floor, right as the kids walk in. So there are several ideas that I found at Houzz that I love and wanted to share.
Two Ellie  hall
Lockers  hall
The Happy Home Project traditional hall
ASID Showcase House traditional entry
Classic Coastal Colonial Renovation - the Mudroom contemporary entry
Historic St. Paul Kitchen and Mudroom Addition/Renovation traditional entry
traditional entry design by minneapolis general contractor John Kraemer & Sons

This list could go on and on, there are so many great ideas! I really like Houzz for ideas. They have tons of pictures and can even tell you where to buy some of the products you see in the pictures. For more pictures of an entry hall, sunporch, or anything else for your home, I have some great pictures pinned on my Pinterest House Board...and if you haven't signed up for Pinterest yet, let me know and I'll be glad to send you an invite.

Now, I'm going to include a link-up, but I haven't had much luck getting people to link-up! So, PLEASE, link-up and post on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, StumbleUpon, etc.



7 comments:

  1. I Love the Fourth down...this is very similar to our existing porch (180 degrees off), we already have the bead board ceiling (with 100 layers of paint)...I think we could do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one, too...but I think I like the 3rd up from the bottom better. The last one is my favorite, but that ladder would just be a disaster!

      Delete
  2. I love th first one! Rusic with just a hint of traditional mixed in....NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring our mudroom (the one with the turquoise door)! A mudroom really is the best thing ever...a perfect spot to drop everything so it doesn't clutter the rest of your house. It's an organizer's dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! That's your mudroom?!! We have this small sunporch, but we always come in and out through there and I really need organization. It's on our list of things to do!

      Delete
    2. yes! it's our personal home, and we designed and built the home. You can see more on our Houzz tour if you're interested! http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/917350?utm_source=Houzz&utm_campaign=updates&utm_medium=email&utm_content=gallery0&w=369379
      Thanks again!

      Delete