$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Words from My View...Pinterest Style

I'm combining several posts into one...


This is the view when I come down my stairs. A new frame, with hangers for coats, and 5 pictures of doors...an idea I stole from Pinterest. I was never sure quite how to fit it in my house, but we found this frame at Home Depot, of all places, today for $10! It works perfect and gives a little something interesting to look at!


Valentine blocks that spell out the words HUGS, LOVE, KISS, and XOXO. My kids have fun playing with these and almost every day it's on a different word!

I'm thankful that I was blessed with a willing husband to put up with my desire to change around the house all the time. I'm thankful that I keep (my husband says hoard!) all these different holiday decorations to use! Definitely keeps things interesting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment