$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Anniversary Flashback

 Tomorrow is my 12th Anniversary. We had a whirlwind romance.  It was the 2nd marriage for both of us and we fell hard for each other. We met at an art museum while he was in graduate school. Our wedding was held less than a year later on campus in the courtyard of a small boutique hotel. 
Our wedding was very small...only a few family members. My brother played guitar and that was the only music there was.
This is one of my favorite pictures! All of the pictures we had were taken either by my dad or my husband's friend. We didn't pay a photographer, because we didn't have the money at the time. We just had one person take color pictures, one person take black and white...what we got, we were happy with.
After our wedding, we had a nice honeymoon in Key West. One of the best memories of our lives together. 
Happy Anniversary, I love you honey!

4 comments:

  1. I would marry you again and again...every day of our lives together has been a dream! Thank you for saying yes! I Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! May it be just 1 of many many more and that you both are as happy today as you were on your wedding day.
    Your pictures are beautiful by the way - family and friends did you proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. The pictures are wonderful. You look soo happy!!

    ReplyDelete