$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Monday, July 9, 2012

Happiness Project Inspires Me

Lately, I've been reading this book, The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin. It's not the kind of book that you can read a chapter or section at a time. Instead, it's one of those books that needs to be read, then re-read...just to make sure you are understanding everything. There are so many good tips packed in this one book. It's not like she's trying to change the everyone, really, she is explaining how she tried to get more happiness out of the life she already had. In addition, she talks about small things that other people might take for granted, or that come easy to them. But we're all different, so I totally understand where she's coming from.
As a response to reading this book, I am trying to take a more fun approach to life. That doesn't always work, but knowing that I want my kids to have good memories of their childhood does put things into a greater perspective.

Have you read this book? Have you made any changes to your life because of it?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a must read. I'll have to check it out in Amazon. I love reading such inspirational books..Hope your week is going great..

    ReplyDelete