$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Puppy Wednesday

Our new puppy, Oliver. He is an 8-wk old Shih Tzu....chocolate brown with green eyes. Just a bundle of love and energy and is already using his little puppy pads.

The new puppy likes to lay on my head...bury himself in my hair...
 or he'll tuck himself under my chin...

He did NOT like having a bath, that's for sure. Although Lindsey is loving having a puppy to love on!
Ethan is even figuring out how to hold and love on such a small dog.








Tots and Me


http://theworstestmommy.blogspot.com/2012/07/puppy-wednesday.html

7 comments:

  1. I love these photos!
    Oliver does the same things that my doggies do... lay on the pillow and snuggle in my hair or under my chin.
    I have 4 that love their baths and 1 that totally hates hers, so I usually do her first to get it over with. =)
    I completely agree with the eCard saying... my doggies are my babies.
    Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Oliver has found the perfect home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! thanks for joining *tina´s wordless wednesday* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh how freaking ADORABLE!!!! I Love little doggies :)

    Thanks for linking up for WW!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo cute! thanks for visiting and linking up at my WW post http://madebyrenee.blogspot.com/2012/07/wordlesswednesday-071112.html

    ReplyDelete