$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bows-n-Ties


Tomoson gave me the opportunity to review a great tie from Bows-n-Ties. This is a great website that has ties listed by color, for men, as well as for kids.  They also have accessories, such as handkerchiefs, cuff links, and scarves. Also included on the website are instructions on how to tie a tie..which is what I would need if my husband wasn't around!

 This is the tie I received...the Silk Dot in Wine Red Tie. It is designed by Cavallieri and made from pure silk. The color will easily go with anything. My husband does not have to wear ties to work that often, but the beauty of this color tie is that he can wear it with a white, blue, or striped shirt with no issues. 
This seems like a great company and with prices at $25/tie, I would definitely be willing to buy from them. These ties usually retail on other websites between $50-60, so it seems like a good deal. Each tie is handmade from the finest Jacquard woven silk. Bows-n-Ties are able to keep their prices low because they do not have a brick and mortar store. They import directly and there are no middle men and their overhead is low.

If you are in the market for ties for the holidays, but sure to give Bows-n-Ties a look!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment