$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful - Day 19

This is my beautiful daughter, Lindsey. I am so thankful for her! She helps me in so many ways, I can't even list them all! 

Since my husband travels all the time, Lindsey always steps in to help...from doing dishes, to laundry, to watching the boys...she's always willing to help. Well, sometimes she complains...but she is a teenager. 

Lindsey is a very talented girl. She is an accomplished pianist, has played in many competitions and is a beautiful singer. If she could, she would be on Broadway one day!

This is her sophmore year of high school and it has been a rough year. But I believe that things will be getting better for her. If you've had a teenage daughter that's had a rough time in high school or had a rough time yourself, please send in some sweet comments for her, and enjoy one of her recent performaces below...

No comments:

Post a Comment