$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankful - Day 13


Have you ever had an eye injury? I have...more than once. They are extremely painful, whether you wear contacts or not. Not once, not twice, but 3 times, I have had ulcers on my eyes. I have no idea how I got them...some told me it was wearing my contacts too long, some said it was the weather that caused an aggravation under my contacts. It really doesn't matter now. I just hope that I never have another one. The sun hurts ten times more than you could ever imagine. But with some antibiotic drops, you can get cleared up in no time. After all those eye problems, I finally got a good pair of glasses to wear if needed, but it still doesn't replace my contacts. I am so thankful for my contacts...and no eye injuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment