$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful - Day 3

Every once in a while, it's good to be alone. Not lonely, just alone.

My husband took our boys to an air show. Just the 3 of them.

My daughter is away for the weekend for a piano competition with my mom.

That leaves myself with the dog...alone. In the peace and quiet.

Until they came back and within 5 minutes the house is turned upside down again, I have a headache, and the boys are fighting. Why? Just...why?

Everyone says that one day I will miss them..miss all the noise and the busyness and everything that goes with having kids. Really? I'm not so sure.

I love my kids, but I'm totally ok with them growing up! I'm thankful that I have 3 great kids, but I'm also thankful that I know they will eventually leave...so I can have more peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment