$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thankful - Day 16


Today, I'm thankful for you! My readers!! When I started this blog on January 1st of this year, I didn't know if anyone would read it. I don't exactly stick to the script of just talking about autism or just talking about kids or parenting. I'm often all over the place in my topics, but that's just being true to who I am. If we were to have a conversation in real life, you would see that I often bounce from one thing to another while talking. It's the ADD, I guess! But who would've thought that there are people from all over the world who would read something that I wrote?!! I'm not the best writer, I don't have the funniest stories or headline making experiences. But you guys still read...and for that I'm very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment