$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins


  1. When I look out the window this morning, I see brown trees, brown grass, and blah...looks cold and slightly cloudy. Spring, I need you!!
  2. Why my kids throw trash on the floor, and walk right past it doesn't make sense to me. (I mean, I'm not the neatest, I'm not a clean freak, but I don't throw things on the floor...and I do pick up after myself! It might take a day or two sometimes, but I do it eventually!)
  3. Remind me why I had kids again? Oh, that's right...because they're so loving and fun to be with. O__o  
  4. Yelling at my kids is something I love to do! NOT, but sometimes it's a necessary evil :-(
  5. Pepperoni is something we are always running out of. (I know, it's a little strange, but that's what Ethan eats!)
  6. Once, I found a book in my refrigerator. Sometimes, the things that go on in our house is simply a mystery! Was someone reading and decided to get a snack and left the book in there? Was it put there for safe keeping? I'll never know the answer...but we did get a laugh out of it!
  7. And as for the weekend, I'm looking forward to seeing a movie with my husband today.
  8. Tomorrow my plans include having a birthday party for my mom.
  9. Sunday, I want to make plans for the week and get caught up on paying bills, menu plans, and my cleaning schedule for the week.
  10. I am thankful for my mom, for watching my kids while my husband and I go see a movie.

Jonah has found "planking"...one of his many poses

2 comments:

  1. It's salami in our house, not pepperoni, but same concept :).

    Oh, and swing by my FB page (http://www.facebook.com/aroundtheisland) if you need a flower fix - our Israeli mid-winter bears a sneaky resemblance to spring.

    PS I'm sorry it took me so long to come by and say hello after your visit to my blog. My new line of greeting cards just went to the printer this week and it caused the rest of my life to pretty much fall into a black hole for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The flowers look beautiful...I so miss seeing something beautiful to look at. I'd love to see some of your greeting cards, too! That sounds really exciting!

    ReplyDelete