$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Friday, January 13, 2012

the worstest mommy award



My kids call me "the worstest mommy." Usually, it's because I've told them it is bedtime, or time for school, or to brush their teeth...whatever I ask, I am the worst because I'm ruining their life (or so they say!). 

I don't usually judge other mom's..I have enough that judge me! But there is one mom who made a really bad decision this week in regards to her child...


Susanna Barrett, mom of Toddler's & Tiara's  Isabella Barrett, took the kindergartner to a charity event at Libation NYC. Video was obtained by TMZ that shows the mom and little Isabella in the DJ booth. Isabella has the microphone and is singing a song by LMFAO, "I'm Sexy And I Know It." 
She. Is. five!!! She shouldn't be at a bar, even if it is a charity event. And how does she know all the words to that song? Probably because mom listens to it over and over. But I guess mom thinks it's cute...just like dressing her in those hideous outfits and put more makeup on her face than the makeup counter at the mall! 

So, congratulations...you win the worstest mommy award for the week!

Tots and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment