$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Inspiration

Since I have been sick this week, it has given me a chance to think about Valentine's Day. January is almost over and Valentine's Day will sneak up on us quickly! I have already bought some printed Valentine's for my daughter, but she'll probably make some as well. As for the boys, we'll have to decide whether or not to make them or buy them. Ethan doesn't like anything that he has to sign his name to, so we'll have to figure that one out.

Just for fun, here are some Valentine's things I have found on Pinterest:

Martha Stewart
Lisa Storms
74 LimeLane
one art mama
grace and ivy
grace and ivy
Martha Stewart
one charming party

 What kind of fun things have you found?



    Crazy About My Baybah







No comments:

Post a Comment