$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Grandfathers

What are you getting the Grandfather's in your life for Father's Day? Do you let the kids make something or choose it yourself? If your father or father-in-law are like mine, they are happy with just a card...but we always want to do more than that, don't we? I have a special gift for my dad and have had it for months...I'll show you after it is given to him. Last year, we gave him large square of a quilt that my grandmother (his mother) had made me when I was very young. We also had dug through all our family photos and found the best one of my grandmother and had it mounted in a photo box with the quilt. It was a sentimental gift and I know it was special to him. But with my father-in-law, he would prefer a more light-hearted gift. In fact, I saw the perfect book yesterday at Target...The History of Nascar! But it was a large book and they are in NY, so maybe I'll save it for him when they come back to visit. So what are your plans? Here are just a couple of ideas....

Source: etsy.com via Meredith on Pinterest








Source: treat.com via Meredith on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Meredith on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment