Things started off a little rocky, as it always does when you're trying to get out of the house for vacation. The kids got in the car while the hubs and are were packing everything up, someone (probably me!) had turned the stove on before we left...good thing we found that! We have a little tow behind trailer for all of our beach stuff and not even 30 minutes down the road, the cover was about to blow off! So that was another stop...we were at it, we got drinks, went to the bathroom, etc! 45 minutes later, we stopped to get late breakfast/early lunch. After forcing everyone to the bathroom and back into the car, we were off, yet again!
|My precious niece|
- lights in the stairwell are burned out
- tv in boys room doesn't work
- tv is missing out of the girls and my dad's room
- tv didn't work in our bedroom, but the hubs has since fixed it
- door handle to a bathroom is broken
- so-called "high speed internet" isn't working...wii won't connect, kindles won't connect, etc.
- lights under kitchen cabinets don't work
- the "gourmet kitchen" has very little in the way of pots, pans, serving utensils, etc.
- 1/2 the lights/lamps in the house don't work
|and this guy just about ran into us!|
...and we're really not that picky! But when you pay for something, and you are expecting something in particular, you become disappointed when you get less. But we are trying to make the best of things...
|We found this outside one of the local beach shops...very funny!|