$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Reading List

I found this great list of books to read for the summer and wanted to share with you. Research shows that kids who don't read during the summer could lose up to three months of reading progress. Most of these books are aimed to high school students, but you can use your judgement...having a child with autism, I know that when a child is interested in a topic, the reading level doesn't matter. They just want to read...and that's usually how I choose books for my kids, based on their current interests. It's the only way I know for sure that they will actually read. This chart can be found at Teach and they also have great learning tips if you want to check it out.
Summer Reading Flowchart

What books do you have on your summer reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment