$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Top 10 List of Things to do This Summer

Every summer, I ask my kids to make a list of things that they would like to do over the summer...whether it's reasonable or out of reach, I still want to know. Some of their responses are hysterical...like Jonah's request to go to Russia! That won't be happening THIS summer! But I try to fit as much in as I can, within reason. So without further delay, here is this summer's...
Top 10 List of Things To Do This Summer:

  1. Go see the N.C. Battleship 
  2. Have a great time (how cute is that?!!)
  3. Go to an arcade
  4. Buy drawing material (Ethan: "I don't care how many I already have!")
  5. See a baseball game in Chicago (also will not happen, although we may be able to catch a local one)
  6. Go to Carowinds
  7. Go to the WaterPark
  8. Mani-Pedi with Mommy (from Lindsey)
  9. Go to the children's museum
  10. Get a new app for Kindle
So, as you can see, some things are simple and some are more difficult. But I can try to work many of them in to our summer schedule.

Do you have any special plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment