$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wordless Wednesday at Target

Yesterday, we went to my favorite Target.  Sometimes they have the greatest products and I'm usually in such a hurry, that I don't really notice them. This time, I took pictures of those unusual items and can we say, flashback to the 80's???


 I love this! The "Karate Chopper"...a hand used for cutting up lettuce.
 A pizza plate/platter used to serve pizza! I really need to buy this for my husband!
 Likewise, a popcorn bowl to serve popcorn...
 ...and an ice cream bowl to eat ice cream out of.
 Cute tray, right?
 My kids didn't know what this was...a record player, kids! It just happened to be a tray, with this 80's flashback on it.
 And another serving tray, this one a camera.
Last, but not least, this cute appetizer tray, made up of colorful cassette tapes. Coincidentally, the only cassette tapes my kids know about are the ones for a VCR...

*One more thing, this is not an affiliate post...I gain nothing by showing you these cute items...just considerate it a gift! :-)

13 comments:

  1. looks like a fun shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff. I miss Target, it's an hour drive to the closest one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been through Target's housewares in a long time since they are so far from where I live, too. I see the newest trend is retro.

    Thanks for linking up at Royalegacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow... that is just amazing!! I need to notice more.

    Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Target is coming to Canada next year. When I plan a party I will definitely have to look into their wares

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I guess the saying really is true, "Everything old is new again."
    I have an iPhone cover that looks like a cassette tape and it truely is amazing how many people don't know what it is. =)
    Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Target too! I rarely take the time to check out all that cool stuff either, but I must go and take a look at those trays and the appetizer platter!! Must have!

    Thanks for linking up for WW!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the comments...I encourage you all to give all the new stuff a look. I like that it brings a bit of whimsy into our homes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are fun and cool stuffs. I like the chopper:)


    Visiting for Wordless Wednesday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/06/wordless-wednesday-dead-butterfly.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Ninjabreadman is so cute!! I want, I want! Heading over to Target's website!

    ReplyDelete