$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sad But True Wordless Wednesday

What a sad picture...what is it you ask? Well, that's the unrelenting gray in my hair that shows it's ugly side every 3-4 weeks. Of course, I never mind going to get my hair done. I have a great friend that takes care of me and we have a great time talking and laughing. Best of all, she knows my sons theory..."real moms have long brown hair, down their back, with the sides tucked behind their ears." That being said, Friday cannot come soon enough!!

10 comments:

  1. I have some gray showing at my temples. I am not going to worry about it yet.

    Danielle
    Link up at Royalegacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind going gray if it just happened all at once. It is those roots that look so bad as it is growing in. I've been tempted to just color my hair gray to get it over with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya! I have more gray than my mom and she's 30 years older than me!!

      Delete
  3. I have a few grays here and there in my long, red, curly hair. We just throw in some blonde highlights and they blend in pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use red highlights in the winter, light brown in the summer...have to keep mixing it up!

      Delete
  4. I recently frosted mine so it wouldn't be so obvious. My kids had been telling me about all the silver, not no more. Hope ya get in there soon and enjoy your talk. Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aunt did the exact same thing...and it looks great on her! I'm not sure it would look so great on me.

      Delete
  5. my kids like to count my gray hairs. geesh! thanks for liking my facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine did that when they were younger...they called them "sprinkles"..which sounds a whole lot like dandruff!! LOL

      Delete
  6. Ohhhhh I have nothing to say about gray hair except that I do NOT like it lol. But it happens :)

    Thanks for linking up for WW!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete