Back to food...trying to eat out of the fridge, freezer and cabinets this week...so the food combinations may be a little weird...
- Monday - Homemade Hamburger Helper: 1 lb. ground beef, 1/2 an onion, paprika, whatever type of pasta you want (have), large can of diced tomatoes, 1/2 block of Velveeta cheese. It's really easy to make: brown ground beef with onion and paprika. Cube room temperature Velveeta. Boil water for pasta, adding pasta when the water boils. Drain pasta when it is finished, add cubes of Velveeta and stir thoroughly. Add meat mixture to pasta and keep stirring. That's it! Easy, huh?!!
- Tuesday - Chicken (recipe undecided)
- Wednesday - Hotdogs, slaw...ice cream for dessert
- Thursday - Breakfast for dinner...eggs, pancakes and sausage.
- Friday - Special Grilled Cheese: Cheese, tomatoes and mayo. If you haven't tried it, it's good!
- Saturday - Homemade Pizza with salad
- Sunday - Probably go out to eat...but if not, maybe cook out: Hamburgers, baked beans, that sort of thing.
So tell me, what do you eat when you are trying to use up what you have...in the fridge, freezer and cabinets? Do you have a chicken recipe that I just have to try? Leave it or the link to it in the comments.