$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Friday, February 17, 2012

Autism Awareness through Pinterest


Insulated Tumbler Autism Awareness
Autistic Human Tee


Autism Stamps
Autism iPhone cover
My friend over at Mum-ology, has a Pinterest post today, promoting Autism Awareness. I also have a son with Autism, so I thought I would steal her idea and come up with some more items to promote Autism Awareness.
Autism ID Necklace
Autism Awareness Heart Ceramic Pin
Autism Patience Shirt
Autism Awareness Owl

Autism Awareness Hand-Out Card

Autism Puzzle Sock Monkey
Autism Awareness Scrapbook Pages

   


T


Puzzle Autism Awareness Abstract Drawing
Do you have any more to post for Autism Awareness? More children will develop Autism than any other disorder, but yet there is not enough research for Autism. I am not asking for a cure...I would just like more studies to be done on the middle school or high school autistic teen or even into college. Not all places have such great support teams, as our kids have in elementary school. But don't they need it??

1 comment:

  1. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you ought to write more
    about this topic, it might not be a taboo matter but generally
    people do not discuss such subjects. To the next!
    All the best!!

    my website: buy zetaclear

    ReplyDelete