It is always an honor when someone recognizes your hard work. I am not the best writer, but I write from my heart.
Now, for 7 things you don't know about me:
- I really hate cleaning, but I'm trying to turn it around and look at it as a gift to my family.
- I have volunteered at my boy's school for three years now. Having a child with special needs has shown me how much the school is willing to help. Many times, they are simply too short on staff to get everything done. Right now I am tutoring a 4th grader in Reading Comprehension, but I have also helped with Lunch Buddies and helping teachers with bulletin boards...just to name a few things.
- I love the beach and I hope one day that I can live there.
- I went back to school to get my degree in Early Childhood Education. About the time I was almost finished, I got pregnant with my middle child and quit. Sometimes I think about going back, but for something in special needs.
- I am obsessed with reality tv...I love all of it!
- Sometimes I would rather be on the computer than have to be around an actual person...weird, huh?
- I like all kinds of music...just depends on my mood and what I am doing.
- I am really not the playdate kind of mom. Maybe it is just because it has always been difficult for Ethan to have a playdate...thus, making it harder for me to find a mom with a child willing to play with him!
- I might be the only person in the world that really doesn't care if I ever get an iPad.
- I love sarcastic humor...and I don't mean that sarcastically!
Now I get to pick 7 bloggers to give this award to, just to spread the love.
- I recently found Mom-ology and I love the humor and the variety of topics she discusses. Being a mom is never about just one thing, is it?!
- Candice at Where Nothing Good Comes Easy is another mom who blogs about being in the trenches of mommyhood.
- Amanda at The Lily Pad has 5 kids! Can you imagine?! She even has identical twins! I cannot even imagine the amount of patience she must have.
- Peanut Butter and Whine is a blog that offers reviews, giveaways, and every other thing you can imagine. Plus, she just won MY giveaway! Connie, send me your address!!
- Remy, at Cinnamon Bubbles has a great sense of humor and I love reading her posts.
- The Second Thought offers beauty reviews, household reviews, giveaways, book reviews, and on and on. Go check it out!
- You HAVE to go to Jamerican Spice! She has blog hops, giveaways, reviews, and she is connected to all the best blogging communities!