$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, February 16, 2012

10 Things I Am Thankful For

10 Things I Am Thankful For:

  1. I am thankful for the most wonderful husband in the whole world!
  2. I am thankful that my parents live close by and that my mom is able to help me as much as she does.
  3. I am thankful that I am able to stay home with my kids. One has just started high school, while the youngest is in 2nd grade. It isn't always easy, but I know it is worth it.
  4. I am thankful that I have been able to let go of so much anger and bitterness over things that have happened to me in my life. It is still a work in progress, but I have come a long way.
  5. I am thankful for my daughter, who is so much like me as a teenager; for my 10 year old, who has shown me how to accept people where they are, not trying to change them into something they are not; and my 7 year old for showing me (I should have known this!) that he is not his brother, but his own person and that I should treat him like one.
  6. I am thankful that the deep depression I was in has lifted and everyday I try to stay positive.
  7. I am thankful for the bloggy friends I have met, and the way we can help each other.
  8. I am thankful for the wonderful house that we live in and that it is heated this winter. (last winter, we had to get a new heating and air conditioning unit..which took much longer than expected)
  9. I am thankful for the teachers that both of my sons have this year. They are kind, supportive and very sensitive to the needs that both of my boys face during their school day.
  10. I am thankful that my husband is coming home tomorrow after being gone for a week!

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic list to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my awards and YOU :). New follower and fan!!

    ReplyDelete