So here's my meal plan:
- Monday: Pizza...yes, it's leftover, but I have a complete pizza to eat and it's homemade! Can't beat that, can you?
- Tuesday: Pasta...one of the best meals our family has! Usually, it's two different types of noodles mixed together and whatever sauce I find in the cabinet.
- Wednesday: Lasagna...yes, it's frozen and will only be for two out of the four of us. But since we'll have leftover pasta from Tuesday, that will feed Jonah. Ethan will eat a sandwich, I'm sure!
- Thursday: Cheesy Ham Casserole: I just found a recipe for this and want to try it. I will have to modify it for our allergies. This will probably be an upcoming post so be on the look out!
- Friday: This is my date night with my husband. I will pick him up from the airport and who knows what we will do. Maybe we will see a movie and then dinner, or maybe we will just have an early dinner.
- Saturday: Who knows! Pizza is our usual, so I'll go with that!
- Sunday: Manicotti? On Sundays, we are usually rushed...trying to get my husband packed up and ready to go back to work. He usually has to leave before dinner on Sundays so we typically have a late lunch and pasta is always on the menu!
Can you tell we eat a lot of pasta? Jonah can eat pasta morning, noon and night...never once getting tired of it. I try not to keep a lot of snacks in the house, I'm too weak! The snacks I do buy are fruit, crunchy veggies (like carrots), and cereal. There are only a few different types of cereals our family can eat, but I keep those stocked. I have also found one type of ice cream that Jonah can eat so I always buy that. Ethan has to have dairy free ice cream, so we have quite a variety of frozen treats.
So what's on your meal plan for the week? Do you have more variety that we do?