$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Spring Decorating Trends

I just finished my marathon furniture market job and I wanted to share some of the cool things that manufacturers have come out with. Check these out:
Henredon
Currey & Co.
Mitchell Gold & Bob Williams
Palacek
Patterns were big and "tango rose" was color of the year...like the top left fabric on the bed
Source: tinyurl.ms via zula on Pinterest
Hancock & Moore
Theodore Alexander
Wesley Hall
Handcarved wood scenes of NY - Selamat
Golden Oldies
Terra Sur
Surya
So what do you think? Would you buy any of this?

9 comments:

  1. Oh dear I think I am too boring, I am an old fashion country girl. So I don't think I will purchasing any of this any time soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't be purchasing any of it either, but there are a couple of things I would like. I would have to change everything else, though! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love looking at the trends but I'm too scared to actually purchase anything because a few months down the road I will need to repurchase the next trend. But, I do think the lamp is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday we will have the money to spend on some real furniture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, once the kids have left the house! :-)

      Delete
  4. I have always wanted a chaise lounge chair, Thank you for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop Happy weekend wishes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that chaise lounge and the gorgeous wood coffee table! Unfortunately, I'm with Amber...someday I'll have money for real furniture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Having it now just means it will get ruined! But one day...

      Delete