- Ethan told me as I went up the stairs in front of him, "Mommy, your butt jiggles." Guess I need to get back to the gym...STAT!
- As we talked to Ethan about entering puberty, he said, "but the problem is, my Axe deodorant isn't attracting the women!" How funny is that?!!
- We went to see a movie today in 3D...the first for myself and the boys. How funny it was to see their reactions as the 3D started and it seemed like you could just reach out and touch things.
- Not as much funny as ironic, but Jonah managed to bring down his dirty clothes to be washed and he cleaned the floor in his room...all so he could see a movie today! Forget all the times I have asked him, it takes bribing. I'll remember that!
- Jonah asked me this morning what I looked like when I was 20. I told him that I looked pretty much the same as I do now. Then he replied, "except for those wrinkles on your face?" Are you feeling the love here?
What funny thing has your child said lately? Please share, I need a good laugh!