$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Easter Bunny is Real

In the years past, I have bought Easter baskets that were shaped liked trains, bunnies, cars...in colors, sequins, plastic, wicker, wooden...over 15 years and 3 kids, I think I have covered it all! Thanks to Pinterest and the blogging communities, I managed to find yet another "new" idea (at least new for my family) to use as an Easter basket. 

The idea I chose to use was to take a plain brown paper bag, like the type you use for a bagged lunch and print a vintage print on it. I suppose you could print anything, but I chose to use this one from funkytime. They have the printable for both the white bags and the darker bags. My picture does not do it justice, although the white bags would probably have shown up better.


My daughter, who was downstairs with the boys after I showed them their very fancy paper bags from the Easter Bunny told me about the conversation that the boys had been having. 
Ethan: Do you think Mommy and Daddy are the Easter Bunny?
Jonah: No! The Easter Bunny is real! You'll see...
Ethan: I don't know...
(Jonah sees the paper bags that are printed on...)
Jonah: See, it's straight from the Easter Bunny factory!


3 comments:

  1. Awww, the "Easter Bunny factory"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something magical about believing in the Easter bunny! I like the vintage look on the brown bags looks cool.

    ReplyDelete