$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Monday, April 2, 2012

What's For Dinner?

Once again this week, I am lucky to have my husband home from work. This means I will have some delicious meals!
  • Monday: Shredded Beef & Cheese Sandwiches on Sub rolls with Au Jus Sauce
  • Tuesday: Homemade Mac & Cheese with Hamburger and Tomatoes
  • Wednesday: Meatloaf and Homemade Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
  • Thursday: Manicotti with Cheesy Bread
  • Friday: Leftovers
  • Saturday: Homemade Pizza
  • Easter Sunday: Ham, Potato Salad, Green Beans,  (Undecided on Dessert)
What are you planning on having for Easter dinner?

3 comments:

  1. Hey hey! It's been awhile, so I wanted to peek my head in and say hi!

    Ohhhhh, I am having meatloaf tonight! Yummy yummy!

    Hope all is well! Blog is looking great!

    Best,

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! My kids love meatloaf, so they would've rather been at your house tonight!!

      Delete
  2. After reading this delicious sounding menu, I'm thinking I should come to your house for Easter dinner! LOL! Is your husband a chef?

    ReplyDelete