$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Currently...


  • Listening...to The Weather Channel and my daughter practicing piano.
  • Eating...nothing, but I'm hungry and trying to decide on dinner.
  • Drinking...Sierra Mist, but I need a strong coffee to help wake me up and get rid of my headache.
  • Wearing...not my pj's , which is what I want to be wearing!
  • Feeling...lousy. I have a headache, I'm tired, my allergies are bothering me, and I might be getting a cold.
  • Weather...one minute the rain is pouring down, the next minute it is sunny. How confusing and no doubt, the cause of my feeling lousy!
  • Needing...a good, filling meal so I can sleep well tonight.
  • Wanting...food and lots of it!
  • Thinking...I need to do laundry, and pick up around the house...but I don't feel like it!
What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Listening to: the Flintstones in the background on tv
    Eating: nothing at the moment, but I should have breakfast soon!
    Drinking: a glass of water
    Wearing: my pj's! Just past 9am here but I need to do some housework soon so will need to get dressed!
    Feeling: Unenthusiastic and tired!
    Weather: Overcast, and FREEZING!
    Needing: My husband to come home from work and stay home with me today..not going to happen though
    Thinking: I really need to brush my teeth! And hoping to get my crochet baby blanket finished today

    Im sorry you aren't feeling well hun!! I hope your day perks up and your headache goes away :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think it's just allergies, but my head hurts, my throat hurts and my eyes are hot. Might be an early night!

      Delete