$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Its Ok" Thursdays


I'm joining up with some other bloggers for "Its Ok" Thursdays. You can link up and read more at This Green FashionistaA Complete Waste of Makeup, and Brunch with Amber.
Its Ok Thursdays
"ITS OK" ...
  • to watch reality tv after the kids go to sleep
  • that I freaked out earlier this week over a bat in the house
  • that I go out of the house without makeup
  • that on occasion, I have taken the kids to school in my pj's
  • to be overwhelmed with all my responsibilities, even though I should be able to handle it on my own
  • to avoid folding laundry by starting the dryer again
  • to give my child medicine to make him sleep a little early on a bad day
What's OK with you?

1 comment:

  1. What is makeup? I'm totally guilty of reality tv after bedtime too :) I mean Real Housewives of anywhere!

    ReplyDelete