$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Super Mom in Whose Eyes?

There are days when I feel like I have failed. These past couple of days with the kids out of school, I certainly have had my feelings of failures. There is not one instant in particular, just the feeling a mom has when things are not going the way you want, the kids are not behaving the way you want, and it seems like no matter what you do or how hard you try, everything is just stacked up against you.

I often wonder what my kids WILL think of me when they grow up...will they see the mom who loved them enough to worry non-stop? Will they see the time I put into trying to help them succeed academically, socially, emotionally, and in any other way that he may need help? Will they see that every time I push them to take medicine, to go to bed, or to follow our rules, that it is because I love them?








I know that when I was growing up, I thought my parents were overprotective, that they never understood me. Now I can see that although a little misguided, I feel like they did the best they could...especially considering the families and background they came from. Will my kids be able to appreciate me or will they focus on my mommy meltdowns and other parental mistakes.

Am I the only one who think this way? Or am I just going through a BLAH-period??

1 comment:

  1. Meredith Mull replied to Cyber Connect's discussion "APPLY FOR A PAID POST HERE!!" in Earn $$ While Blogging on CYBER CONNECT BLOGGERS NETWORK

    ------------
    Interested!

    the worstest mommy (http://theworstestmommy.blogspot.com)
    ------------

    To view the new reply, visit:
    http://cyberconnect.ning.com/group/earn-while-blogging/forum/topics/sponsored-post-for-our-members?commentId=6468806%3AComment%3A10893&xg_source=msg_com_gr_forum
    This camein my email so I am so glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete