- Monday: Rotisserie chicken, broccoli with cheese, and whole grain brown rice
- Tuesday: Steak (leftover from the weekend that was deliciously broiled with love), Roasted potatoes with vegetables, Strawberry Shortcakes for dessert
- Wednesday: Homemade pizza with pepperoni, ham, and sausage; fruit bowl with ice cream for dessert
- Thursday: Breaded chicken breasts, green beans, whole grain rolls
- Friday: Pasta, salad....Daddy will be coming home, so he might have more inspiration
- Saturday: Big Daddy Helper (this is our version on Hamburger Helper)...Daddy will be on his own, so whatever he chooses, goes!
- Sunday: Roast Beef Sandwiches...some people call these Po'Boys, some call them French Dip. We call them, Juicy Beef! I won't be home all day and the Hubs will have to leave early afternoon, so my bet is my mom will end up buying them McDonald's!
As always, things change day to day. This will be a busy week, for sure...but at least with some menu items sketched out, it takes that pressure away.