$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednsesday

After my last child was born, I cut my hair really short. I mean REALLY short. When I did that, Ethan told me that REAL moms have long hair. Like, I was not a real mom when I cleaned up after him, or washed his clothes or everything else I did. But in his mind, moms were supposed to have long hair. Thus began the process of growing it back out. It has taken years! Now, Ethan tells me he was wrong...that it does not matter how long a moms hair is, only how much a moms heart can love!

8 comments:

  1. Ethan has learned something valuable.

    Your hair is beautiful. I wish mine would grow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Diva’s Fashion Vault Blog Hop! http://gaelstreasures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW how sweet and sensitive he is. He has learned something wonderful shows your a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a sweet thing to say! it's things like that which show what a great parent you are :) A friend of mine was telling me how she and her 3 year old daughter were in an elevator and her daughter said 'please mummy may I have a sip of your water' and when she gave the water back said 'thankyou'. The lady in the elevator with them told her how refreshing and wonderful it is to see sesitive polite children and how well that reflects on the mother. She was so proud :) Just as you must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Ethan can be a very sweet and loving boy and I am very proud of the progress he has made in his life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my husband and boys like my hair long...I keep it long for them..boring I know, but it works for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love his honesty ;) I cut my hair off just before I had my second daughter. With 2 under 2 I knew I just wouldn't have the time to take care of it.
    Laundry Care

    ReplyDelete