$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mom Style vs. Daughter Style

Tonight, my daughter is going to a school dance. It is not as formal as a prom, but nonetheless, to a teenager, it is a big deal. I am very lucky that my daughter dresses modestly, but we do not always agree on what she should wear. I decided it would be fun for her to choose an outfit and I would choose an outfit to compare our different styles. This is what we came up with...
Lindsey's choice...

Party?
featuring a floral lace dress
This is what I chose...
Romantic Marie Antoinette dress:
it is no longer available, but I still like it!
Glitter Nails









Via Spiga "Alexis" pump








This is what she actually wore
So, what do you think? Not too bad, right? I don't think our tastes are that far off...although I am sure she would not want her friends to know that! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I think Lindsy made a great choice, she looks great!! keep up the great work mom, you've got a nice young lady.
    Stopping by from Oh My Heartsie to show my Sunday appreciation and follow your blog.
    Stop by often, you never know what you will find.
    Have a great week, Karren

    ReplyDelete