$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Friday, March 23, 2012

Yet Another Versatile Blogger Award

I have been lucky enough to be nominated, yet again, for the Versatile Blogger Award. Melissa at Five Kids and Crazy Me was gracious enough to grant me this award and I send her thanks for that.

The Versatile Blogger Award is for bringing bloggers together and sharing quality blogs to our readers and passing the award on to one another.

If you are nominated, please:

  1. Nominate (15) fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
  2. In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
  3. In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog. 
  4. In the same post, share 7 completely different random pieces of information about yourself.
  5. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs. 
Here are my nominees, in no particular order:
  1. A new follower, Real World Mom.
  2. Another new follower, aka Super Mommy
  3. Life with our Family
  4. Mommy of One and Counting
  5. momto8blog
  6. The Quirky Crafting Schmoogle Bean
  7. The Inklings of Life
  8. Mammy Made
  9. Create With Joy
  10. It Keeps Getting Better
  11. Making Our Life Matter
  12. Red Vines and Red Wine
Random Information About Me;
  1. My oldest just turned 15...seems like just yesterday!
  2. I have lived in this area all my life, but can never seem to remember the names of any of the roads.
  3. My favorite season in summer and I still like sitting by the pool and getting a tan. I know that is bad, but I still like it.
  4. The beach is my favorite place in the world. There is nothing like sitting in the sand, listening to the waves coming in and out.
  5. My husband and I still watch old episodes of 24 and Lost.
  6. One of my favorite shows that is one now is Big Bang Theory. That Sheldon!!!
  7. I start every morning with the Today Show. But my favorite part is the 11:00 hour with Kathie Lee and Hoda...they are hysterical! 
*Just a note from me...these awards are just a fun thing, designed to help bring awareness to blogs you may not have known about before. This is a fun thing to do, but it is certainly not required. You do not HAVE to pass the award on and you do not HAVE to give any information about yourself. Again, this is supposed to be fun...have fun with it!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me, Meredith! I'm happy we have connected! :)

    We seem to have more than blogging in common. I'm also bad with street names--give me landmarks first, street names just as back-up! LOL! And I love summer and the beach too. No better time/place in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your post on my blog 'The Quirky Crafting Shmoogle Bean' and was thrilled :) What a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete