$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Monday, March 5, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Wreaths

I have a few things that I use to decorate for St. Patrick's Day, but I have yet to get them out. One thing that I do not have is a wreath for the door. Here are some great wreaths you can make yourself.
Burlap pieces cut in circles, glued on wreath, with felt shamrock
Yarn wrapped wreath
Styrofoam wreath, could hot glue stones or anything green on it
Ceiling medallion painted, decorative ribbon to hang, decorative stones glued around center
Satin ribbon glued on, shamrock ribbon wrapped around
Picture frame painted green, with dictionary cut into banner





7 comments:

  1. What great ideas! I never decorate for St Patty's and now I'm going to. Green is such a fab color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the hop
    I cannot believe it is almost st. Patty's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fantastic! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there! new NB follower here! I really like your blog!

    Hope you can stop by my blog, say hello, follow me back and maybe join in on the blog hop I am hosting.
    http://fruitloopgirlslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was drawn to your blog title. Ain't it the truth? We have celiac & multiple food allergies. One of my popular posts is "How to be the Best Mom" which is really out of my thinking I'd messed it all up. :)

    Cute wreaths!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great round up wreaths. Thanks for sharing at Whimsy Wednesday over at The NY Melrose Family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wreaths! Thanks for sharing at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy - look forward to seeing this week's creations! :-)

    ReplyDelete