$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 Random Things Game

Megan, at Potato Chip Cats, tagged me to play in the game, 11 Random Things Game, and here  are my answers.

The Rules:

  1. Post these rules.
  2. Post 11 random things about yourself.
  3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
11 Random Things About Myself:
  1. My little toe doesn't have a toenail.
  2. Clowns freak me out.
  3. I'm pretty random myself.
  4. I don't really like to cook.
  5. I stay up too late and am too tired in the morning.
  6. Sometimes I take a nap after the kids go to school instead of going to the gym.
  7. I love watermelon, but I am allergic to it.
  8. Same goes for green peas.
  9. I kill every plant given to me...except one bonsai tree, that is barely making it.
  10. My favorite age is between 1-2. I'll take any child at that age!
  11. I never read the newspaper anymore, but I always watch the morning news.
Answer to Megan's Questions:
  1. What is your favorite food to cook? (or if you don't cook, restaurant food?) I do not cook, and I don't usually eat out. Instead, my husband cooks! I prefer his homemade pizza! 
  2. Do you have a word that you say too much? Seriously? Seriously!
  3. What is your most looked for quality in a significant other? loyalty
  4. Have you ever tried online dating? yes
  5. What is your favorite book?  Hard question because I don't get a lot of opportunities to read books. "The Kite Runner" was great, but one that really impacted me as the mother of a child with autism is "10 Things Every Child With Autism Wishes You Knew."
  6. Why do you blog? Mainly to record the events of my kids. Everyone told me I should write a book, so much happens in my life that is just so unbelievable. Just the basic circumstances of our family are pretty unbelievable.
  7. Where was the most amazing place you've ever been? I haven't been that many places...so I would say Key West, Florida.
  8. Do you have a motto to live by or a favorite inspirational quote? I think just the basic, "treat others the way you want to be treated."
  9. Do you play an instrument or did you used to? I played piano for 13 years growing up.
  10. Is there a wild animal you'e seen in pictures that you would like to see in real life? um...no!
  11. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, without a doubt!
My Questions For You:
  1. What is your favorite thing to drink?
  2. What is your favorite color?
  3. What is your favorite vegetable?
  4. What is your favorite season?
  5. Do you collect anything?
  6. Do you have a hobby?
  7. What is your favorite movie from the 80's?
  8. What is the best vacation you have been on?
  9. Where do you live?
  10. How did you meet your spouse or partner?
  11. Who is your favorite author?
Tag! You're it! I'd love for you to play the game, but there's no pressure and you don't have to. 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us all. It was fun to read. I stay up too late and hate mornings too! I like to nap with my 4 year old in the afternoon. :)

    I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I've been tagged in this. I'll post my responses tomorrow and you are going to either be terrified by one of my 11 random things or get a huge kick out of it ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me. :)

    Clowns freak me out too and seriously is my word too! ;)

    ReplyDelete