- Post these rules.
- Post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you've tagged them.
11 Random Things About Myself:
- My little toe doesn't have a toenail.
- Clowns freak me out.
- I'm pretty random myself.
- I don't really like to cook.
- I stay up too late and am too tired in the morning.
- Sometimes I take a nap after the kids go to school instead of going to the gym.
- I love watermelon, but I am allergic to it.
- Same goes for green peas.
- I kill every plant given to me...except one bonsai tree, that is barely making it.
- My favorite age is between 1-2. I'll take any child at that age!
- I never read the newspaper anymore, but I always watch the morning news.
Answer to Megan's Questions:
- What is your favorite food to cook? (or if you don't cook, restaurant food?) I do not cook, and I don't usually eat out. Instead, my husband cooks! I prefer his homemade pizza!
- Do you have a word that you say too much? Seriously? Seriously!
- What is your most looked for quality in a significant other? loyalty
- Have you ever tried online dating? yes
- What is your favorite book? Hard question because I don't get a lot of opportunities to read books. "The Kite Runner" was great, but one that really impacted me as the mother of a child with autism is "10 Things Every Child With Autism Wishes You Knew."
- Why do you blog? Mainly to record the events of my kids. Everyone told me I should write a book, so much happens in my life that is just so unbelievable. Just the basic circumstances of our family are pretty unbelievable.
- Where was the most amazing place you've ever been? I haven't been that many places...so I would say Key West, Florida.
- Do you have a motto to live by or a favorite inspirational quote? I think just the basic, "treat others the way you want to be treated."
- Do you play an instrument or did you used to? I played piano for 13 years growing up.
- Is there a wild animal you'e seen in pictures that you would like to see in real life? um...no!
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, without a doubt!
My Questions For You:
- What is your favorite thing to drink?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite vegetable?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you collect anything?
- Do you have a hobby?
- What is your favorite movie from the 80's?
- What is the best vacation you have been on?
- Where do you live?
- How did you meet your spouse or partner?
- Who is your favorite author?
Tag! You're it! I'd love for you to play the game, but there's no pressure and you don't have to.