$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Autism Awareness Month

 April is Autism Awareness Month and so far I have nothing planned. I have contacted the NC Autism Society about doing a presentation at my son's school and will be talking to the principal about that possibility. Some other options to consider are to sign up for the Autism walk this spring, raising as much money as possible, and to purchase one of the tshirts or bumper stickers I have posted below. I am also planning to attend at least one day of the Autism Conference being held later this month in Charlotte. I am a member of the Autism Society and that is money that goes towards autism research.  April 2 is Autism Awareness Day and many places will be turning things blue...turning on blue lights to symbolize their support for autism awareness. Sometimes you can find blue lightbulbs at Home Depot or Lowes. If I can find one this year, I will put those in my outdoor lights on my porch for the night. If they can turn the Empire State Building blue, I can turn my porch blue.

Autism Buttons
April is Autism Awareness Month and I have nothing planned. 
Autism Posters
Autism Posters
Autism Buttons
Autism Buttons
Bumper Sticker

2 comments:

  1. Hi I did not know that April is Autism Awarness month. Thanks!!

    Found you through 99% Weekday Exposure

    www.lillythroughthevalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me in your last post. If I can think of 11 blogs to tag I will try and play along! Great job bringing more awareness to autism..have a good week!

    ReplyDelete