$4.95 All-U-Can Ship

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 Things You Can't Live Without

10 Things I Can't Live Without
  1. My iPhone: I don't go anywhere without it, I keep everything on it, and I would be lost without it!
  2. My computer: I'm on it all the time...like they say, all my friends are in there! (is that sad to say???)
  3. The cheap sheets we bought at the outlet mall that are on our bed (they said it had a high thread count and I don't know if it does or not, I just know that they are the softest sheets I have ever felt!)
  4. Sierra Mist: My go to drink. I like it because although it is a soft drink, there is no junk, no high-fructose corn syrup. I would rather drink real sugar...a drink with 5 ingredients that one with 15.
  5. Coffee: Really, I kind of like ours better than Starbucks, and it is cheaper! We just brew regular coffee, then steam some milk and add in some hot chocolate. Well, I like it!
  6. Chocolate: My favorite is Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. If my husband is traveling through an airport that has one, he will bring me a couple of bars. Otherwise, I get a couple of the single serving sizes of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Creams. It has to be the single serving size or else I will eat too much!
  7. Trashy tv: Anything on Bravo, E! is great. All of the Houseviwes, the Kardashians, I love it all!! My husband doesn't understand it, but I love it!
  8. Meds:whether it is my kids meds or mine, I can't live without them...truly!!
  9. My mom: my mom helps me in more ways than I can mention. We literally chose the house we live in because it is within walking distance of where she works.It has come in handy more than once!
  10. My husband: I mean, do I need to explain this one? He is my best friend so no, I can't live without him! It is bad enough I have to make it through the week without him, I don't want to have to live without him!!
Why don't you join up too? List your 10 things you can't live without!




Share My Post!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome list!! I keep thinking of more things I would put on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list except for the Kardashians. How anyone can like those money hungry lying fame whores is beyond me.

    I never thought of Sierra Mist in that way, I may go pick up a bottle and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I don't like them...I just find their excess entertaining! How anyone can live like that is beyond me!! I'm happy just being able to buy all the groceries and prescriptions every month and they whine about shoes and clothes and cars! It is the excess and what they consider to be big problems that I consider to be entertaining.

      Delete
  3. I agree with you on the coffee part!! I just FF'd your post from the Share My Post Meme! ;) And if I had an iphone, I'd feel the same way...but I do have an ipad that does the job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diet coke and chocolate for me! just shared your post at https://twitter.com/#!/lisabrowndesign/status/178296003420626944 :)

    ReplyDelete