10 Things I Can't Live Without
- My iPhone: I don't go anywhere without it, I keep everything on it, and I would be lost without it!
- My computer: I'm on it all the time...like they say, all my friends are in there! (is that sad to say???)
- The cheap sheets we bought at the outlet mall that are on our bed (they said it had a high thread count and I don't know if it does or not, I just know that they are the softest sheets I have ever felt!)
- Sierra Mist: My go to drink. I like it because although it is a soft drink, there is no junk, no high-fructose corn syrup. I would rather drink real sugar...a drink with 5 ingredients that one with 15.
- Coffee: Really, I kind of like ours better than Starbucks, and it is cheaper! We just brew regular coffee, then steam some milk and add in some hot chocolate. Well, I like it!
- Chocolate: My favorite is Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. If my husband is traveling through an airport that has one, he will bring me a couple of bars. Otherwise, I get a couple of the single serving sizes of Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Creams. It has to be the single serving size or else I will eat too much!
- Trashy tv: Anything on Bravo, E! is great. All of the Houseviwes, the Kardashians, I love it all!! My husband doesn't understand it, but I love it!
- Meds:whether it is my kids meds or mine, I can't live without them...truly!!
- My mom: my mom helps me in more ways than I can mention. We literally chose the house we live in because it is within walking distance of where she works.It has come in handy more than once!
- My husband: I mean, do I need to explain this one? He is my best friend so no, I can't live without him! It is bad enough I have to make it through the week without him, I don't want to have to live without him!!
Why don't you join up too? List your 10 things you can't live without!